Innovista strive for excellence because we believe that whatever we do, we should work at it with all our heart, as working for the Lord. If we fall short of this, we will thank you for letting us know.
How to Make a Complaint
- Call us on 01865 788350
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at Innovista, Suite A First Floor, Meridian House, Sandy Lane West, Littlemore, Oxford, OX4 6LB, UK
Please provide as much information as possible to enable us to investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
Our Complaints Promise
We promise to:
- Respond promptly: We aim to respond to all complaints within two working days
- Accept responsibility when we’re at fault
- Communicate next steps: We’ll let you know what we will do as a result of your complaint
- Report back: We’ll know you know what we did, and what actions took place thanks to you letting us know
If you are not happy with our response please let us know as soon as possible. Your complaint will be referred to a senior manager who will review your complaint and respond within two weeks.
If we cannot resolve your complaint, you can contact the Fundraising Regulator. We are a member of their organisation and accept their authority to make a final adjudication. If your complaint regards our handling of your personal data, and we have been unable to resolve it, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Last Updated 16 March 2017