This transformative course helps you to clarify vision, develop the team and lead with confidence, so you can see your community changed by Jesus. It will help you understand your context and empower healthy teams for mission. Guided by your Innovista facilitator, you will follow a path to develop team-based ministry that is focused and fruitful. Available in seven countries, the course offers eight workshops and one-to-one coaching for 10 to 12 leaders at a time over 18 months.
The course equips leaders in four key areas:
- Being led by God: Effective leaders are first and foremost followers of Jesus. The end goal of growing churches requires spiritual formation, so that leaders can join in with the missio dei.
- Leading self: Effective and sustainable leadership is built upon character traits such as resilience, integrity, and humility.
- Leading others: We aim to help leaders develop the giftings and tools needed to effectively lead others and make an impact.
- Understanding context: To bring change, leaders need understanding of where God has placed them contextually and culturally.
The modules are:
- Setting The Tempo: Orientating ourselves in God’s mission, discerning individual calling, understanding team growth and the context we are in.
- Teams On Mission: Setting the starting point for mission, discovering purpose, growing healthy teams and community mapping.
- Vision For Mission In My Context: Rooting action in prayer, understanding missional formation, developing and sharing compelling vision, engaging with problems and solutions where we are.
- Building A Team: Developing missional curiosity, navigating change and conflict and defining community.
- Growing People For Mission: Growing leaders, sustainability, discipleship and contextual formation.
- Strategy: Setting rhythms and boundaries, structuring for growth, setting goals and measuring outcomes.
- Stewardship: Stewardship, accountability, tracking progress, defining growth.
- Putting It Into Practice: Looking at the future church, evaluating personal growth and team purpose, sharing stories of impact.
If you would like to learn more about Tempo and how it can help you, please get in touch or request a prospectus.
More than 10 years after the Tempo Leadership Programme I still draw from this training in my professional and Christian life. The learning and personal development process that was started by Tempo (and especially you) has never stopped ever since (and this is true for Lydia and me). We are both deeply grateful for your work, effort and friendship that has influenced our lives in so many ways and played an important role in preparing us for this next step.