Fundraise for us!
You can use all of your God-given skills and talents to raise money for Innovista! There are no limits to what you can ask people to sponsor you to do and it’s a great way to involve the whole family. If you are looking for some inspiration, here’s what happened when the Innovista team joined together to raise money during the 2.6 Campaign.
- How to create your own fundraising challenge for Innovista:
Decide on your own personal challenge and a fundraising target
- Let Mary know that you’ve decided to become a fundraiser for Innovista by emailing;
firstname.lastname@example.org so we can support you
- Create a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving, Just Giving or Facebook and share it with friends and family
- Regularly update your friends, family and growing group of sponsors with updates on
how you are getting on and share these on social media, including the Innovista
- Complete your challenge and thank all of your sponsors for their support
- Await your Innovista ‘Certificate of Achievement’ and goodie bag
Support our 2020 fundraisers
4 October: Tim Wills, Chair of the Board of Trustees, is running the virtual London
Marathon – sponsor him here
11 October: Chris Farrant is running the virtual Oxford Half Marathon – sponsor him here
10 October: Kate Woods is running her first 10k – you can sponsor her here
11 October: Erica Payne is running a 10k – sponsor her here
If you would like to talk about a challenge, if you need inspiration or help with setting up your fundraising page then please contact email@example.com.