Our Annual Report looks back on 2020 and enables us to tell the story of an extraordinary year.
It tells the story of the leaders that you supported, like Cornel and his youth ministry team in Moldova, who received leadership training because of generous supporters like you. They learnt the value of flexibility while living in a post-Soviet context which has an inherited culture of rigidity. Their new found skills helped them support 200 young people through the challenges of lockdown.
Thanks to your generosity, we received £634,423 in 2020, almost exactly the same as we did in 2019 despite the difficulties of Covid-19!
We’re so grateful for the supporters that helped write the stories of 2020 and if you’d like to help write the stories of leaders impacting communities in 2021, please get in touch.
Make a world of difference to a new generation of Christian leaders
It takes sustained and strategic support to equip Christian leaders to share the hope of Jesus with people in some of the world’s hardest-to-reach places.
To make this happen, we need individuals, businesses and charitable trusts who share this vision to partner with us.
Please do get in touch if you are considering making a significant investment in our work (a one-off gift over £2,000). Alongside regular personal updates, you’ll receive invitations to special events and trips, and opportunities to hear first-hand about the impact of your giving from Innovista’s inspiring international trainers.
Trusts and Foundations
We have a long history of working with charitable trusts and foundations and the resources that they provide contribute about 40% of our annual income each year. Support from charitable trusts and foundations is enabling us to fund a number of our international staff salaries and country budgets in hard-to-reach places as well as providing a crucial source of unrestricted funding.
Innovista has developed long-term relationships with, and met the reporting standards of, organisations like Oxfordshire Community Foundation, Stuart Hine Foundation, Garfield Weston Foundation and Imagine Foundation.
Why partner with Innovista
We believe that Innovista is a worthwhile recipient of your support because;
- We have 20 years of experience training leaders
- We provide practical training to leaders already leading churches and ministries, large and small
- What we offer is unique; in many of the places where we work, we are the only source of training and leadership development.
- We employ local trainers who know the language and culture of their context, as well as the specific problems faced by leaders in that place.
- We prioritise excellent stewardship, as one of our organisational values
- In 2020, we trained 1,259 leaders which demonstrates our growing scope and reach. Read our latest annual report here.
- We spend 81p in every pound donated on charitable activities
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator
Get in touch
If you would consider making a philanthropic donation or leaving a gift in your will, please contact Mary Oakes, Director of Supporter Relations at email@example.com, or call +44(0)7463 033523.
If you are a trustee wanting to find out how your charitable trust or foundation could work with us, please contact Jon Pape, Trusts Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44(0)7801 425125.